Review and How to Use a Skater Mini Video Dolly
In this video I provide some sample work of my experience using a $15 Skater Mini Video Dolly. This includes some general feedback on how to use it and attaching a camera with a small tripod head. You can use this will a DSLR camera or other not to heaving video camera.
Find it at:
- Adjustable wheels allowing it to move straight, curves or wide circles
- Scale markings for wheel position
- 1/4” camera screw in center of dolly
- Two 1/4” threads for articulating arms (not included)
- Works best on flat surfaces