10. Plan ahead and buy items well in advance when on sale.
9. Buy in bulk whenever possible to save on cost.
8. Don’t forget to buy items to feed the vegetarians as well.
7. Buy generic.
6. If filming early be sure to have plenty of coffee and tea.
5. Use a crock pot or slow cooker.
4. If possible get a friend or your significant other to handle the cooking for you.
3. hire someone but try to find someone that is reliable and not just low cost.
2. Adjust the schedule if possible to allow for less meals or a day that the catering company will charge less.
1. Celebrate on the last night and take your cast and crew out for a meal.